Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest 'liked' my pin!


I didn’t even know that the Pinterest brand engaged with the content like this. I can’t tell you how giddy I was when I received the e-mail notification that Pinterest ‘liked’ my pin!

I’ve only been on Pinterest for a couple of months. I haven’t pinned many things but I really enjoy just scrolling through to see what other people have pinned.

A friend of mine is doing a hike to raise money for breast cancer. I wanted to help promote her web page where you can make an online donation. She has a great photo from the last time she did the hike so I thought it would be cool to ‘pin’ her. Within minutes a stranger re-pinned the photo and Pinterest ‘liked’ it! How cool!

I’ve already completed a Pinterest-inspired craft project, two new recipes and found several cool new blogs to read. I highly recommend Pinterest. Just play!

and PS, if you want to make a donation, click on Jane's photo above. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment