Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why don't they make Chex Mix with only the Chex?



Why don’t they make Chex Mix with only the Chex? I don’t really care about the stupid bread twists or pretzels. The melba toast rounds and rye bread things could go too. I usually pick all that out anyway!

I think it was brilliant to pre-package the Chex Mix--went from special occasions to accessible every day. I love the range of savory and sweet flavors. Totally makes sense to turn them into bars too. They have a whole section on their website with other recipes for you to make at home. I made the ‘puppy chow’ for my neighbors. That stuff is addictive!

Excellent growth strategies finding new ways to deliver the same core products of Chex. There are 13 different flavors of Chex Mix, why can’t we make option #14, Traditional flavor, only Chex! Is anyone with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment